How do you feel about your wardrobe these days? Use this checklist and see how many of these apply to your wardrobe.
- Virtually everything is visible when you open your closet. Nothing is hidden away.
- All hangers are the same color, design, and facing the same way. This does not include metal/dry-clean hangers.
- Clothing is organized in a manner that makes getting ready easy and effortless.
- All the clothes in your closet are in colors that flatter you and make you look vibrant.
- Everything in your closet fits you. You might have some items that are within a five-pound fluctuation.
- Shoes are in great condition and on shoe racks or labeled in boxes.
- Accessories are easy to grab and organized in your closet or on a dresser.
- Handbags are organized on a shelf or hung on a rack. Stuffing is kept inside of them to keep their original shape.
- Your Dry-cleaning, alterations, and shoe/handbag repairs are dropped off and you will be picking them up this week.
- You have a fully functional wardrobe, that makes you feel happy and fabulous.
After going through this checklist, is your wardrobe in great shape?