Holiday Style Guide
‘Tis the season to sparkle and shine! Are you still trying to figure out what to wear to your holiday parties, girls’ night out, or for your holiday festivities with family? Take a few minutes and re-think what you have worn in the past and see how you can re-work those outfits.
I’ve put together a few ideas based on three personal style groups. Use this as a guide to pick and choose items from each category, as you build your holiday looks from your own closet!
- Color Combos: Red and Green; Gold and Black; Green and Black
- Accessories: Pearls; Gold Earrings and Necklace
- Shoes: Black heels or kitten heels; Leather or Satin heels
- Jackets/Coats: Real or faux fur; Black cashmere coat
- Color Combos: Berry Red and Chartreuse; A Column of White/Off-White; A Column of Black
- Accessories: Crystal statement jewelry; Pearls; Jeweled or leather clutch
- Shoes: Slim leather boots with stiletto heels; Ankle strap heels
- Jackets/Coats: Cape with faux fur trim; Creme Cashmere wrap
- Color Combos: Fuchsia Pink and Dove Grey; Gold and Lime Green; Royal Blue and Cream
- Accessories: Elbow length gloves; Cluster or grouping of necklaces; Animal print clutch
- Shoes: Sequin heels; Peep-toe Booties; Gold or Silver heels
- Jackets/Coats: Faux fur in animal print; Sequin jacket
For more ideas, check out our Holiday Style Inspiration board on Pinterest.