See Clothing As a Source of Excitement
We take business classes, cooking classes, and parenting classes without a second thought, but when it comes to dressing ourselves – something we all do every day – we’re left to fend for ourselves.
I’m working to change all that with a series of in-home workshops that are perfect for a group of friends/family, co-workers, or community organizations. With my in-home workshops, I focus on topics ranging from storage to style to taking the stress out of packing.
These personal, informal workshops are the perfect way to stop seeing clothing as a source of stress and start seeing it as a source of confidence and excitement!
In Home Workshops Are Perfect For
Getting personalized style tips with your friends.
Learning how to present yourself with confidence.
Tackle packing and storage problems with your wardrobe.
“LeAnn was a great addition to our ladies night in. She was very informative of the seasons trends, what’s hot and what’s not, and I loved that she brought in samples of the items she was discussing. I could tell she loves what she does and it showed in her presentation. My next step is some one on one time with her and my closet!”
– Kelly Eger
In Home Workshop Topics
- 10 Creative Ways to Store Your Stuff
- Building a Capsule Wardrobe to Reduce Overwhelm
- Building a Functional Wardrobe: The Building Blocks to a Wardrobe You Love
- Holiday Styling Tips
- How to Open Your Closet and Find Happiness
- How to Pack with Ease and Comfort
- Packing and the Carryon Challenge
- Style Your World with Color
- The Art of Accessorizing & Feeling Put Together
- The Science of Style
- Trend & Style Overview (Spring/Summer & Fall/Winter)
Get Your Copy of the 10 Must Have Items for Every Wardrobe!
You won’t believe how simple all of these pieces are and they’ll give you an instant confidence boost!