WARDROBE REFRESH PACKAGE INCLUDES: Image Assessment, Style Discovery, Dressing Your Body Type Tips, Wardrobe Audit, Closet Organization Tips, Outfit Creation, Personal Shopping Session, and Outfit Creation/Shop Your Closet Session
Your Investment for the Wardrobe Refresh is: $1,200
Do you feel like you’ve outgrown your wardrobe? I mean that your clothes don’t match your style, goals, and career aspirations.
If the thought of looking into your closet gives you some level of anxiety due to ill-fitting clothes, a lack of versatility, or clothing that doesn’t project your style and image, it’s time for a Wardrobe Refresh. I can help you streamline your wardrobe in a way that’s genuine to your ideal image and style. I’ll bring an expert eye to add new items to your wardrobe and then create new outfit combinations.
During your consultation, we will:
- STEP 1: Sit down to discuss your initial homework and image assessment, along with a Style discovery. This includes tips on how to dress and flatter your body shape.
- STEP 2: Assess the items in your wardrobe based on your personal style, current lifestyle, and fit.
- STEP 3: Perform a Wardrobe Audit, where clothes will be divided into four categories – Keep, Purge, Tailor, Donate/Consign. This process will help you see what’s in your closet from a fresh perspective. I’ll help you trim down your wardrobe to your best, most wearable pieces that represent you.
- STEP 4: Recommend great closet solutions and organization tips for getting organized and banishing the “nothing to wear” feeling that accompanies a messy closet.
- STEP 5: I’ll create five outfits, including shoes and accessories with items from your newly edited wardrobe.
- Personal Shopping Session:
- First, I will go out and pre-shop for you, based on your budget, style, and needs we identified together.
- Then we’ll meet to go over the items I have set aside for you.
- We’ll head to the first store and all you need to do is walk into the fitting room where you will have items picked especially for you.
- No more walking around for hours or buying items that end up sitting in your closet with the tags still on!
- I promise you will leave in three hours inspired and refreshed with clothing items, shoes, and accessories that you love!
- Shop Your Closet Session:
- Integrate your newly purchased items with your existing wardrobe.
- Create head-to-toe outfits including shoes and accessories.
- Outfit photos will be taken of each ensemble.
- Learn tips and tricks how to take outfits from day to night and work to weekend!
The Wardrobe Refresh package is great for men and women who want to rediscover and refresh their wardrobe! You’ll walk away with a great sense of your personal style, by having a streamlined and refreshed wardrobe that you love!
Contact me to rethink, refresh, and refine your wardrobe today!
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THESE BONUS ITEMS:
- PDF – How to Keep Your Wardrobe in Shape
- Personalized Online Lookbook: Online lookbook of outfits created during your session
- Personalized Online Digital Dressing Room: A click-to-purchase catalog to fill in the gaps of items not found during your personal shopping session
- Complimentary Clothing Donation Drop-off
- Consignment Recommendations: List of local Consignment Stores
- Tailoring Recommendations
- Style Support – Available for two weeks following your last session
“The time I spent with LeAnn was more beneficial than I could have ever imagined. She spent time learning about my style (or lack thereof) and what I wanted my wardrobe to reflect moving forward. Once we had the chance to shop together, she had already pulled an entire rack of clothes that included pieces that looked amazing on but I would have never chosen for myself. The final piece of having her “shop” my closet and put outfits together opened my eyes to a whole new world in my closet! LeAnn is not only amazing at what she does, she is wonderful to work with and has helped me feel more confident each time I walk out of my closet!” – Andrea (Pewaukee, WI) Wardrobe Refresh Client
“I had worked with a personal shopper from a major department store for the past several years. I had begun to feel as though my shopper no longer had any idea of what I had in my closet, and her sole focus was simply on selling me things without regard to how they fit into my existing inventory. LeAnn did a great job of helping me assess what I had, what was salvageable, and what needed to go away. This allowed us to work together to build an inventory that fit my needs and my budget. Further, I wasn’t restricted to the offerings of just one store. She has relationships at several stores, which allows better selection and pricing. I’d highly recommend LeAnn to others.” – Bill (New Berlin, WI) Wardrobe Refresh & Vacation Essentials Client